Here you will find general information regarding the BitBox shop order process.
Assuming you placed the order in our webshop:
Once you placed an order you will get an email that contains a links to your order detail page. On that page you can see the payment and shipping status of your order.
- Fully-charged: Your order is fully paid.
- Confirmed BTC payment: Your order is fully paid via Bitcoin.
- Unconfirmed BTC payment: Your Bitcoin payment is not confirmed yet, please wait 24h.
- Not charged: Your order is not paid yet, please use the “Pay for order” button to pay. If you are paying via bank transfer the payment status will be Not charged until we have received your transfer.
- Unfulfilled: Your order has not been shipped yet.
- Fulfilled: Your order has been shipped.
If your order contains a “PRE-ORDER” item, your order will be shipped as soon as that item is back in stock.
For a shipping estimate, see here