This functionality allows you to connect your full node to the BitBoxApp.
On your regular computer, configure the BitBoxApp to use your RaspiBolt:
- In the sidebar, select Settings > Connect your own full node
- In the field “Enter the endpoint” enter the hostname or ip address and the port, e.g. raspibolt.local:50002
- Click on “Download remote certificate”
- Click “Check”, you should be prompted with the message “Successfully establised a connection”
- Click “Add” to add your server to the list on the top
- Remove the Shift servers to only connect to your own server
If you have Tor installed on your computer, you can access your RaspiBolt remotely over Tor.
- In the sidebar, select Settings > Enable tor proxy
- Enable it and confirm the proxy address (usually the default 127.0.0.1:9050)
- When adding your RaspiBolt full node as described above, use your Tor address (e.g. gwdllz5g7vky2q4gr45zGuvopjzf33czreca3a3exosftx72ekppkuqd.onion:50002)